Since 2011, Holidays on the Square (HOTS) has been an annual multi-location kick-off to the winter holidays, featuring special events, promotions and activities offered by Logan Square small businesses and not-for-profit organizations. Holidays on the Square was created to give small businesses and not-for-profits of Logan Square the opportunity to showcase their wares and services. And the event is organized by local business owners and volunteers to encourage residents to shop locally and strengthen community ties.
This year, we have shifted the event in a few ways to support our amazing local Logan businesses during this time.
This event kicks off Sunday, Nov. 29, the day after Small Business Saturday, and encourages neighbors to shop local during #10DaysOfLogan through Tuesday, Dec. 8.
Your participation not only increases attention to the neighborhood of Logan Square, but brings people through your doors. It doesn’t take much to participate—all we need to know is what you have to offer and a small participation fee to help cover marketing and website costs.
Note: You do not need to create a sale, special or activity to participate. It could be as simple as featuring a product or service you already have.
With your participation, we ask for a monetary sponsorship to assist in underwriting the cost of the event. These funds go toward marketing, web design and hosting, and signage for your location. Any profit will go to this year’s event beneficiary, LoganSquarist, which will fund website maintenance and hosting, and year-round programming. We offer two pricing tiers:
- Business Owner Participant … $15
- Not-for-Profit Participant … $5
- Closed Business due to COVID-19 … no charge *
* For businesses affected by COVID-19, we want to include you in our directory to allow the neighborhood to support you. If you select this option, we’ll follow up with any verification we need.
By participating in Holidays on the Square, you get:
- Advertising and cross-promotion!
- Pre-event and during-event mentions on our social profiles, including mentions of your “promotion.”
- Downloadable promotional poster, downloadable display ads for your website and social badge
Show your participation with these transparent logos (red and white).
Join Us as a Participant
Thank you for your interest in Holidays On The Square. Entry has closed. Contact us.